Phoning the repeat prescription line?
Call Cove on: 01224 846786
Call Kincorth on: 01224 846875
State your name (first and surname), date of birth, your contact phone number, each item you require (drug name and strength) and, if required, which pharmacy the prescription is to go to.
- Prescriptions for regular medication will only be ready TWO working days (48 hours) from when you order. NB. Prescriptions ordered on Thursday will not be ready until Monday and prescriptions ordered on Friday will not be ready until Tuesday.
- In addition to the 48 hours required to generate the prescription, the pharmacy will require time to dispense your medication – please allow additional time for this.
- Cove Bay and Boots (Garthdee, Union Sq, Bon Accord) pharmacies can collect prescriptions from Cove;
- Gardner Drive, Abbotswell, Boots (Garthdee, Union Sq, Bon Accord), Whitelaws Torry, Anderson, Holburn and Albyn pharmacies can collect from Kincorth
- If you would now like a local pharmacy to collect your prescriptions, you must make an arrangement with the pharmacy of your choice – please note that some pharmacies do not collect every day.
- The practice must then be informed in writing (by the pharmacy) so we can amend your computer record to ensure all prescriptions automatically go to this pharmacy.
- With a few exceptions, regular medication will be issued in 28 or 56 day quantities in line with NHS Grampian recommendations and reviewed annually.
- We recommend that you order your medication 7-10 days before it is due to run out. Please do not order excessively early or stockpile medication.