From March 2019 the Practice is rolling out an improved text message system to extend its functions beyond purely appointment reminders. This may include:
- Rescheduling of booked appointments
- Invitations to Flu and Chronic Disease clinics
- Information following new registration of yourself or a dependent with the practice
- Details about our travel clinic service once you have made enquiries
- Prescription notifications
- Updates following receipt of hospital correspondence
- Actions required following receipt of test results
- Our Duty team may also contact you regarding:
- Offering of emergency appointments
- Signposts to other sources of help This new system also allows for replies to be sent which will allow you to answer any questions asked or cancel an appointment. A text message will be sent to the mobile number provided to the Practice.
It is your responsibility to notify the Practice if your mobile number changes or becomes invalid. Children aged over 12 must provide their own consent form.
Please print this form and hand it into the Surgery, or email the form back to Kincorth.administrator @nhs.net
For attached - Text consent form